Executive International MBA
The International MBA is aimed at professionals who want to give their careers a new meaning and purpose. Whether your goal is to advance your knowledge, or reflect on your path and explore new options, the program is designed to help you develop a strategic vision, reveal your leadership, and equip you with the skills needed in an international, fast changing environment.
- Type : Executive program
- Field : General Management
- Duration : 18 mois
- Level : MBA/Master
- Next intake : Septembre 2022
- Rhythm : Part-Time
- Language : English
- Code RNCP : 34033
- Diploma : Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Location : Paris, France
- 3 years minimum of work experience post Bachelor
- Holding a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (Bac+4 or 240 ECTS) or having developed competences through work experience and applying for the process of earning equivalent professional assets.
- English proficiency: for non-native speakers, or those not holding a degree fully taught in English, a score of a test of English language skills (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or BULATS) is required.
- Submit your full application file and documents
- Selection interview (conducted in person or remotely)
Applications are accepted and admissions pronounced all year through.
Application deadline (for the next class starting in September): June 30th
Program start: September (one intake per year)
Instruction is provided by faculty composed of high-level academics and business practitioners, experts in their respective fields.