Executive International MBA
The International MBA is aimed at professionals who want to give their careers a new meaning and purpose. Whether your goal is to advance your knowledge, or reflect on your path and explore new options, the program is designed to help you develop a strategic vision, reveal your leadership, and equip you with the skills needed in an international, fast changing environment.
- Type : Executive programme
- Domaine : Management international
- Durée : 18 months
- Niveau : MBA/Master
- Rythme : Part-Time
- Langue : Anglais
- Code RNCP : 35916
- Diplôme : Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Lieu : Paris, France
- Classement : 15e - Classement Eduniversal 2023
- 3 years minimum of work experience post Bachelor
- Holding a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (Bac+4 or 240 ECTS) or having developed competences through work experience and applying for the process of earning equivalent professional assets.
- English proficiency: for non-native speakers, or those not holding a degree fully taught in English, a score of a test of English language skills (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or BULATS) is required.
- Submit your full application file and documents
- Selection interview (conducted in person or remotely)
Applications are accepted and admissions pronounced all year through
Contact in Paris
Alessandra THERON, Program Administrator
+33 1 44 08 73 67
À la Une
| INFORMATION SESSION | International MBA
The Executive International MBA information session will be conducted in person. Sign up to participate.
Eduniversal 2023 : 12 de nos masters/MBA(s) classés !
Après la publication de son classement des meilleures licences, Eduniversal a dévoilé le classement 2023 des meilleurs masters, MS et MBA.
Instruction is provided by faculty composed of high-level academics and business practitioners, experts in their respective fields.