Executive Master in Finance - Brazil
The Master in Finance is aimed at professionals in activity or in transition who wish to carry out an upgrade in skills or a professional retraining thanks to a resumption of study in the field of finance. This course allows to acquire a global vision of companies’ financial problems in relation with all the actors of finance.
- Type : Executive program
- Field : Finance
- Duration : 14 months
- Level : Master
- Next intake : October 2020
- Rhythm : Part-Time
- Language : English
- Diploma : University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Location : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Have at least 36 months of professional experience (excluding internship, work-study program)
- Bachelor degree (240 ECTS or equivalent) or, for people without the required level of education claim a Validation of Professional Achievement (VAP). Note that foreign students are asked for an official translation of the diploma (s) justifying the requested level.
- Review of the application file
- Interview with the jury
- Excellent understanding of English, read and spoken.
For the next intake in November 2020 : submission of applications occur between March and October 2020
Instruction is provided by faculty composed of high-level academics and business practitioners, experts in their respective fields.