Executive MBA Beijing
The purpose of this generalist diploma located in Beijing is to provide a second management skill to people with higher education diplomas, in addition to their initial training, their thus opening the way to dual competence.
- Type : Executive programme
- Domaine : Management général
- Durée : 18 mois
- Niveau : MBA/Master
- Rythme : Part-Time
- Langue : Anglais
- Diplôme : Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Lieu : Beijing, Chine
- Have at least 36 months of professional experience since obtaining the last diploma (except internship, work-study program)
- Hold a Bachelor degree (240 ECTS or equivalent) or, for people who do not have the required level of education, claim a Validation of Professional Achievement (VAP). Note that foreign students are asked for an official translation of the diploma (s) justifying the level requested
- Study and acceptance of the application file
- Written exam: MCQ (general knowledge, English and logic) & writing skills
- Excellent understanding of English, read and spoken.
Study and acceptance of the application file Written exam: MCQ (general knowledge, English and logic) & writing skills Interview Excellent understanding of English, read and spoken.
- With two intakes in April and September : all year round
- To apply, please contact : Lixiao CHEN - Laura
Contact in Paris
Dalila BENKABOUCHE, Program Administrator
+33 1 44 08 73 70
Contact in Beijing
Lixiao CHEN - Laura
+86 10 64493006
Instruction is provided by faculty composed of high-level academics and business practitioners, experts in their respective fields.