Executive Master Supply Chain Management - Ho Chi Minh City
The Master Supply Chain Management (MSCM) aims to present the knowledge and methods to manage all the resources, means, tools and techniques intended to drive as efficiently as possible the global chain of supply and delivery of a product or service to the consumer. The aim of the MSCM program is to train the architects of international trade.
- Type : Executive programme
- Domaine : Supply Chain Management
- Durée : 18 mois
- Niveau : Master
- Prochaine rentrée : Octobre 2020
- Rythme : Part-Time
- Langue : Anglais
- Diplôme : Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Lieu : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Have at least 36 months of professional experience since obtaining the last diploma (except internship, work-study program)
- Hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent (240 ECTS) or having developed competences through work experience and applying for the process of earning equivalent professional assets
- Excellent understanding of English, read and spoken
- Study and acceptance of the application file
- Interview in English with a jury chaired by a scientific director and composed of representatives of the professional world.
Applications are submitted from March onwards. The selection interviews take place during the month of June. The program opens in October.
Contact in Paris
Germain LABEILLE, Program Administrator
+33 1 44 08 73 67
Contact in Ho Chi Minh City
0909 054 696
Instruction is provided by faculty composed of high-level academics and business practitioners, experts in their respective fields.