Executive Master in Finance – Mauritius
The Master in Finance is aimed at professionals in activity or in transition who wish to carry out an upgrade in skills or a professional retraining thanks to a resumption of study in the field of finance. This course allows to acquire a global vision of companies’ financial problems in relation with all the actors of finance.
- Type : Executive programme
- Domaine : Finance
- Durée : 14 mois
- Niveau : Master
- Rythme : Part-Time
- Langue : Anglais
- Diplôme : Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
- Lieu : Ebène, Maurice
- Have at least 36 months of professional experience (excluding internship)
- Bachelor degree (240 ECTS or equivalent) or, for people without the required level of education claim a Validation of Professional Achievement (VAP). Note that foreign students are asked for an official translation of the diploma (s) justifying the requested level.
- Review of the application file
- Excellent understanding of English, read and spoken.
For the next intake in June 2022 : submission of application from January to May 2022
Instruction is provided by faculty composed of high-level academics and business practitioners, experts in their respective fields.